Share your Experience Using APIs with D2L's UX Research Team!

Options
Joshua.V.999
Joshua.V.999 Posts: 12
edited April 24 in Social Groups

D2L’s User Experience (UX) Research Team is looking to speak to individuals who use Brightspace APIs about their experience using them. UX Researcher sessions will be running between February 12, 2024, to March 15, 2024. If you are interested in participating in this UX Research, please see the project details below.

Project Details

What is this User Experience Research about? We are interested in learning about individuals’ experience using Brightspace APIs. The session will be 1-hour long, during which we will ask you some questions about your experience using Brightspace APIs.

How do I participate? You can sign-up to participate in this UX Research using this link.

We are running UX Research sessions between February 12, 2024, to March 15, 2024. If there are no more times available when clicking the link, then all timeslots have been filled.

What do I have to prepare? There’s nothing to prepare beforehand, upon signing-up, we’ll send you a calendar invite with a Zoom link to access the meeting and a non-disclosure agreement to sign electronically.

What do I get out of the session? As a token of our appreciation for your time and feedback we will be offering a $50 electronic gift card from a list of vendors.

What happens after the session? We can’t always follow up with you on the impact that your session had on our design, but we do take the sessions very seriously and ensure they have an impact on our product.

To view D2L's privacy statement, please visit www.d2l.com/legal/privacy/

To learn more about UX Research at D2L, please visit our Community page

Tagged:

Comments

• Samson.C.778
    Samson.C.778 Posts: 8 🌱
    edited February 29
    Options

Hi, I use the API a lot and wouldn't mind participating… but the only time available for higher ed seems to be 10am ET on March 7th, sadly, I can't join at that time.

Are there any questions I can fill out to help with this?

Also, I use Valence UI too ;)