Best SLICE image bank

Di.P.152
Di.P.152 Posts: 3 🔍
Hi all, we have an integration with Best SLICE image bank and I can't get it to work and was hoping someone might have some information on how it should behave in the system. I have searched within the community and can't find anything. Just wondering if anyone has information about this LTI. Thanks
Tagged:

Answers

• Jenn.H.328
    Jenn.H.328 Posts: 45

Hi there,

It's had to fully answer this question without taking a look in the system, but usually, when you connect a third-party tool via LTI, it should appear in the "Insert Stuff" area of your content. It's important to ensure you have deep linking configured properly in your LTI settings. I believe this area will help you ensure the tool is configured properly (https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/kb/articles/4262-understanding-remote-plugin-services).

• Di.P.152
    Di.P.152 Posts: 3 🔍

Thanks Jenn, I have raised it with our IT area and it seems like something is incorrect in the set up because it is working in our QA environment so we are investigating further. I thought it might have been something I was doing wrong which is why I wanted confirmation of the process I was following but it appears to be the integration itself. Thanks for your help