Setup Wizard

Options
Jenifer.R.660
Jenifer.R.660 Posts: 2 New Community Member
I have three classes set up in BS, ALL classes are set the same in Setup Wizard (grades). Two of my classes show the students their final grades at the top when they log into BS to see their grades, the third class doesn't show the grade. EVERYTHING is set the same and yes, Release Final Adjust Grade is checked. Any ideas on how to fix the one class not showing the grade?

Answers

• Ricardo.S.110
    Ricardo.S.110 Posts: 127
    Options

Hello @Jenifer.R.660

Thanks for reaching out to the Brightpsace Community.

When you say that "two of your classes show the students their final grades at the top when they log into BS to see their Grades", are you referring to the "Grades" tool or the course homepage?

In any case, I can see you are reaching us from Missouri State University. Your school is entitled to D2L's end-user support, so I'd recommend you open a support ticket directly with them for better assistance.

Let me know if this was helpful.

• Jennifer.W.973
    Jennifer.W.973 Posts: 242 🌟
    Options

@Jenifer.R.660 Have the final grades been released yet? You may need to do this manually even if you had checked the box to automatically release them. (I believe that box must be checked before you enter any grades or it won't actually work.)