Love the ID Escape Room course...could we get a copy?

Options
Jenn.R.456
Jenn.R.456 Posts: 1 🌱

Hi, All!

Our team at the Center for Instructional Innovation at Augusta University explored the "Escape Room" course ( https://community.desire2learn.com/d2l/home/17749 ) today, and we loved it. :) We were wondering if there's any way we could get an export of the course so we could play around with the design.

Thank you for making this example of creative use of release conditions available!

Jenn Rose (& team)

Comments

• Alex.V.58
    Alex.V.58 Posts: 127 admin
    Options

Hi Jenn! I'm so happy to hear that you and your team are loving the Escape Room Learning Center resource 😊

Ultimately, we do not offer the export of our Learning Center resources. The main reason for this is that we work diligently with our resource creators to keep the content as fresh and up-to-date as possible! We are only able to do so when we have the means to make edits through the Learning Center. We would be unable to make those edits to content that has been exported and imported elsewhere.

Apologies that I can't offer better news in this case, but thank you for taking the time to share this feedback!

• Michael.P.245
    Michael.P.245 Posts: 6 🌱
    Options

Hello, love the escape room. Do you have any advice if schools want to design their own escape room, for example, where to start, coming up with a story, and execution? Any advice will help; we are thinking about doing an escape room for students to learn Brightspace. Thanks and again, great job.

• Alex.V.58
    Alex.V.58 Posts: 127 admin
    Options

Hi Michael! I cannot claim to be the brilliant mind behind that course, but you will find many of those folks in this group who are probably willing to share 😊

If I may, I'd like to also point to another of our Escape Room/Gamification Learning Center resources that is another great example, put together by one of our customer spotlights: Lynn's Take on Gamification.

We're lucky to get to facilitate the creation of these resources with these creatives!