Has anyone else experienced issues with uploading SCORM/xAPI?

Options
Aaron.M.691
Aaron.M.691 Posts: 13 🌱

Hello wonderful D2L community!

My colleague is experiencing issues when trying to upload an xAPI zip file to a course through Content → Add existing → SCORM/xAPI object → upload a new version. I have no issues completing it but when she tries to the progress is stuck at 0%. Has anyone experienced this? I've checked her role and it is the same level as mine so she should have access to this feature. The one thing we thought that may be impacting it is that she wasn't using our company VPN. Does anyone have any insight on this they can share? A few weeks ago we both had uploads stuck at 70%, but I tried again the next day and chalked it up to maybe a D2L server issue…

Thank you!

Tagged:

Answers

• Alex.V.58
    Alex.V.58 Posts: 126 admin
    Options

Hi Aaron, I will connect you with our SCORM troubleshooting resource. Can you confirm if your colleague is still experiencing this? Is there an error message that displays when the progress is stuck?

We also have a resource on setting up SCORM permissions, however, this would need to be done at the Administrator level and would involve connecting with your institution's IT Help Desk to confirm/set-up.

• Aaron.M.691
    Options

Hi Alex,

Thank you for responding. My colleague is still experiencing timeouts while uploading xAPI with no errors provided. She went through the troubleshooting resource and didn't see any applicable scenarios. It often just sticks at 0% and eventually times out.

• Alex.V.58
    Alex.V.58 Posts: 126 admin
    Options

Hi Aaron, thanks for the added context. In this case, it might be best to connect with your institution's IT Help desk for some assistance. If you need some help finding that information, I can send it to you in a DM here in the Community.

• Aaron.M.691
    Options

Happy Wednesday Alex!

Thank you for following up, that is what her leader suggested. If there is any helpful information to share I will post it here once resolved.

My Best