Trying to get my instructors email address.

Options
For Course k02V MS Office Applications 1.

Answers

• Julie.L.787
    Julie.L.787 Posts: 280 admin
    Options

Hi @Tanya.W.895 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Brightspace Community.

In this case, we recommend reaching out to your institution's IT help desk for that information. If you'd like my help to do so, please send me a private message with this request and I am happy to connect you with the contact information.

Best of luck😀

• Tanya.W.895
    Tanya.W.895 Posts: 3 🔍
    Options

Hi Julie.L.787

I've tried reaching out to my institution's support line. Yesterday was my 3rd attempt to get assistance. On 3/12/24 I had my first scheduled appointment at 3:20 p.m., the support line called me at 12:24p.m. and I was not near my phone. The tech left a message, if I still needed assistance to call back, the problem is that Ashworth College's only means of getting assistance is by submitting a ticket, when I submitted a second ticket, I got an email back telling me not to submit a ticket for the same matter. On 3/14/24, I called the Pearson support line, I spoke to James, a tech and he explained that Pearson is the publisher of my textbook, but Ashworth College is not on their list of schools that they give technical support to. I then called Ashworth College Administration Office and spoke to a woman named Patricia and she herself was not sure who I was to be connected with and gave me the following email. education.inbox@ashworthcollege.edu, I have not heard back from them at this point. All I want is the email to my instructor, so hopefully my instructor can send me a link and mirror my computer to see what the problem is with the files I downloaded for the course. I understand about the safety and privacy for the teachers, but if we can't even email them, what's the point of this? Frustrated and highly disappointed in this institution!