Grading with an IPad

Options
Rob.G.106
Rob.G.106 Posts: 2 🔍
edited February 15 in Development
I Love grading reports/papers with an IPAD but the submission tool is really hard to use without making a ton of mis writes when scrolling. Any chance of fixing that system?
Tagged:

Answers

• Bharti.B.332
    Options

Hello @Rob.G.106

Thank you for contacting us via Brightspace Community!

Could you please provide more detail on what type of issues you are experiencing and if you can describe them. Are you making manual errors (on a small screen) or are there issues with grading on iPad, I would suggest submitting a support ticket with us including detailed information to further investigate this issue.

Thanks,

Bharti

• kdiaz17@cnm.edu
    kdiaz17@cnm.edu Posts: 4 🔍
    Options
    Hello,

Is there any chance Brightspace is developing (or has already developed) grading capabilities with an instructor app and ipad + pencil -- so that I can actually handwrite comments on submitted papers, mimicking the process of pen and paper? I taught at a school that used Canvas in 2022/23 and that is the 1 capability that really stood out versus Brightspace -- the ability to grade with my apple pencil (or stylus) within Canvas' Speedgrader app. Right now, it seem like the Pulse App is really for students, nothing special for instructors. Am I missing something? Is there already a way to do this that I don't know how to access?

Thanks,
    Kelly