Brightspace Discussion Posts

My professor is requiring a correctly formatted reference to a journal article. I need to be able to do a hanging indent within my discussion post, however the toolbar only gives options for “increase indent” and “decrease indent”. If I move my cursor to a specific line of text first and then increase indent, it will move over the entire paragraph.


  • Chris.S.534
    Chris.S.534 Posts: 201

    Hi Kelsea,

    I couldn't work out how to create a hanging indent using the HTML editor directly as per the APA style reference. However it can be done using HTML.

    If you do a search 'hanging indent using the HTML' you see several examples how to achieve this.

    Hope that helps!