Inline Feedback Problem

Options
Chris.B.569
Chris.B.569 Posts: 2 🌱
edited December 2023 in Known and Fixed Issues

This is a bit urgent. I have an instructor whose students are receiving an error when trying to read the instructor's annotations on Dropbox assignments. When I impersonate the student, and attempt to read the inline feedback for the assignment titled Final Reflection Paper, I get the following error: "Something went wrong. Try again and if it continues to fail, download document to view" Downloading the document does not allow the student to see the inline feedback, either. This seems to be happening across many courses.

Tagged:

Answers

• Chris.S.534
    Options

Hi Chris,

Please reach out to the D2L Support team who can investigate the issue being experienced.

If you are an Approved Support Contact for Greenville, log into the ASC portal, there should be a “chat with an expert” option at the bottom of the page, which will let you connect directly with one of the Support team, they can raise the case for you.

Alternatively, please contact your institutions learning management team who can log the case with the D2L Support team.

Hope that helps! Chris

• Sangeetha.T.629
    Options

Hi @Chris.B.569 ,

Thanks for reaching us through community!!

I can see you have raised a support case to us and it is under investigation by our technical team.

We will post updates through the case.

Please feel free to reach if you have any concerns through case.

Thanks,

Sangeetha