How do we track open-ended questions from a SCORM package?

Options
Renata.Hernandez5978
Renata.Hernandez5978 Posts: 4 🌱
edited November 2022 in Customer Enablement

We want to report a couple of interactions from our SCORM 2004 package to Brightspace.

What we tried so far: In the screenshot below, you will see that these interactions are being reported to SCORM Cloud. If I select these interactions, I am able to see the learner's responses.

scorm-interactionsNow, we uploaded our SCORM 2004 package to Brightspace via the "new" SCORM tool (not legacy). Meaning, we added it from Add existing > SCORM/xAPI Object > Bulk Upload.

When viewing the SCORM package as a learner, and when completing the activity, you will see that the learner's responses are being reported to Brightspace. This is the page you get when viewing the reported answers as a learner:

brightspace-reporting(Please note that these questions are not automatically graded since they are open-ended.)

Now, the flow that we are looking for is:

1. For the Instructor to be able to see Learner responses to the open-ended questions (where in Brightspace do they view this from?).
  2. Then, manually grade their responses within Brightspace.
  3. And finally, provide feedback to the learner - if possible.

We appreciate any insights you may have, thanks!

Tagged:

Answers

• Jennifer.W.973
    Jennifer.W.973 Posts: 235 🌟
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Renata Hernandez​ You should be able to see the answers if you go to Table of Contents, Related Tools, View Reports, and SCORM Reports. Look under Interactions once you've selected a student for the SCORM package.

• Renata.Hernandez5978
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Jennifer Wagner​

Thanks Jennifer! Pardon my ignorance, I'm relatively new to Brightspace, where in the menu can i find the Table of Contents?

• Jennifer.W.973
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Renata Hernandez​ If you're using classic Content, it's in the left sidebar:

View Reports under Table of Contents in classic Content

If you're using the New Content Experience, click the gear icon:

• Renata.Hernandez5978
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Jennifer Wagner​ You have no idea how much we appreciate your feedback and help with this! Brightspace documentation is SO DIFFICULT to navigate that we weren't able to find such a simple and needed answer. Your screenshot make it pretty clear to us what we need to do now.

Thank you thank you!! 🙏🙏

• Jennifer.W.973
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Renata Hernandez​ You're very welcome!