Flaws/Kinks

Options

I have to this writes unapologetically because there are so many flaws with BRIGHTSPACE. I work with other programs that were easier to obtain the information you want. Such as Lexis Nexis or Westlaw, where the program is much more complex but this platform just seems like it was just thrown together.

Example. I was just in my Content for one of my courses.

PROBLEM

I had to go into the each specific module to find one entry.

Brightspace does not give the option to do a generalize a search of all the module.

Nor does it allow to browse all the content together on one page.

You have to manually go through each one. This is time consuming and an inconvenient.

NEXT POP-UP PROBLEM………

I hit the back button to go back to the Content…….. WOW. Brightspace took me all the way back to the course Homepage. So now I have Click on the content again and go through each module again and repeat.

I am exhausted.

Answers

• Andrea.B.236
    Andrea.B.236 Posts: 183 admin
    Options

Hi @Gabriel Alejandro.B.967 ,

Thank you for connecting with the Brightspace Community.

To help with your experience in using Brightspace, we recommend checking out our Brightspace Learner Tutorial Videos. There are a few videos specific to navigating the different spaces in your institution's Brightspace Learning Environment.

We also have a quick explainer guide about the Course Homepage, a what's what of what to find.

We hear your frustration, and will be passing along this feedback in order to better your Brightspace experience.