Quiz Tool Notification Email include the Grade?

Options

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's possible on notification emails for Quizzes to include the grade also in the email so I don't have to look it up in the LMS every time?

Answers

• Sreelakshmi.N.546
    Options

Hi Justin,

Thank you for reaching us through community.

The Notification email feature currently in quiz is to let the instructors know if the students have completed a attempt or not. Currently, the feature doesn't include the option to include grades.

We recommend you to open a idea in Product exchange ideas if you wish to have this feature implemented in future.

The Product Idea Exchange is designed for direct submission by our clients and end users to our Product Development organization and has the following advantages:
    • allows you to receive direct updates on each request you submit
    • allows other community members to vote on ideas
    • allows other community members to contribute to and collaborate on each idea
    • ensures ideas that have the greatest impact on our clients and end users receive consideration for inclusion in future releases.

We look forward to hearing from you at the Product Idea Exchange!

Thanks

Sreelakshmi

• Justin.A.924
    Justin.A.924 Posts: 3 🌱
    Options

I would love for it to be possible on notification emails for Quizzes to include the grade also in the email so I don't have to look it up in the LMS every time?

We do a lot of placement tests, and this would save a lot of time.