Does anyone know if the Gradebook restricts the pagination/students per page options based on...

Options
Tyler.K.389
Tyler.K.389 Posts: 6 🌱
edited November 2022 in Customer Enablement

Does anyone know if the Gradebook restricts the pagination/students per page options based on the number of Grade Items and/or the Gradebook View being used?

An instructor does not have the option to view 50 students per page (they did previously). They currently only have the option for 10 per page or 20 per page.

I am wondering if the pagination/students per page options are somehow tied to the number of Grade Items? The more grade items there are, the fewer students per page that can be viewed?

It also seems to me that this option changes depending on whether or not the user is in Standard View or Spreadsheet View?

Thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Answers

• Rusha.S.831
    Rusha.S.831 Posts: 105
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello @Tyler Kron-Piatek​ ,

Thank you for contacting us via Community.

There is a max limit on how much data is displayed on the screen—the more grade items you have in the grade book, the fewer students can be displayed at once. So when you have a class with more grade items, the max number of students is smaller.​

You can work around this by hiding some of the grade columns. So if you aren't working on the last two units in your course right now, hide those units (More Actions -> Hide/Show Columns), and you should be able to see more students in the list.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Rusha

• Tyler.K.389
    Tyler.K.389 Posts: 6 🌱
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi @Rusha Solanki​ 

Thank you! I didn't think to check the Hide/Show Columns-- great workaround!

Have a good Friday!

Best,

Tyler