Is there a way to see a list of articles in the Brightspace Community I've followed?

Options
Amanda.K.33
Amanda.K.33 Posts: 39 🌱
edited November 2022 in Community Corner

Hi, all.

Is there a way to see a list of articles in the Brightspace Community I've followed?

Also, what is the follow max? (I searched but didn't find an article/discussion related to this.)

I'm getting an error when trying to follow any new articles (screenshot below).

You are subscribed to the maximum number of records. Unsubscribe from another record and try again. 

I did unfollow one to try its suggestion (which worked), but that's not a scalable solution if I can't find articles I no longer need/want to follow (which obviously I follow a lot 😅).

I looked in my Profile, and I don't see a "Following" category. I'm hoping there's a way I can correct this (as I'm getting behind on CKIL articles to follow).

Thanks, Amanda

Tagged:

Answers

• Stefanie.B.518
    Stefanie.B.518 Posts: 461 admin
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi @Amanda King-Spezzo​ 

At this time, there isn't a widget that allows you to see all the articles you follow in Community. It's certainly on our wish list though!

We are working to increase the limit on articles followed, so you don't bump into this anymore. From what I can tell it appears as though the current limit is at 500 articles (COMMUNITY CHAMP AMANDA!).

I'll return here to add an update once that has been increased, and confirm that you're not running into that error message anymore.

• Amanda.K.33
    Amanda.K.33 Posts: 39 🌱
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Stefanie Baldwin​ Thank you for responding! Appreciate the info on the current max and working to increase that limit. Yes, long-term it would be great to be able to see which articles are followed and make follow/unfollow selections there.

Thanks, Amanda