Some of my assignments say they are overdue even though I have long turned in the assignment.

Options
Is it me or brightspace?

Answers

• Hi Jenna, I hope you are doing well!

Technically speaking, if the assignment folder received your submission (even if submitted past due date), you should no longer see the overdue item in the Work To DO Widget (Assuming you are referring to the Work To Do Widget).

I would suggest reaching out to your school admin support/IT team, and they should be able to contact us at D2L Support for further investigation.

Thanks,

Mohammad

• Bruce.B.64
    Options

Hi Jenna;

We are sorry if you’re receiving notifications for assignments you’ve already submitted. When the assignment notifications are enabled, they are based on the due date, not acknowledging that your learner submissions have been received. Since your instructor has opted to enable assignment notifications, you will continue to receive them.

If you'd like to chat with your instructor, they can perhaps work with the system administrator to suggest a product improvement in the Brightspace Community/ Product Idea Exchange!

Kind regards - Bruce

• Steven.C.954
    Steven.C.954 Posts: 5 🌱
    Options

Hello,

We are now running into the same issue and I am trying to work with the faculty on how to resolve the issue. Is the any advice to avoid this issue for our faculty moving forward?