Auditor Widget - Last Accessed functionality

Options

When using the auditor widget there is a table that displays

"Last Name, First Name" and "Last Accessed"

To me I assume this means that date and time that person listed in last name, first name last accessed the course. As this is what the heading would seem to imply as I have navigated to audit my learners from a course.

Yet large numbers of people are showing as "Never accessed" I know these people have accessed the course, so I click on one of their names to double check, and can see yes they have accessed.

Then when I go back to auditor widget "last accessed" has been updated to Todays date and time, this doesn't align with the heading, and causes queries from our end users as to what this table is actually showing them.

Can we make these headings easier to understand in config or add help text? Can D2L change this functionality if its not something we can configure to make it clearer ie.

"Last Date audited learner" "Last login date"/"Last course access date"

Answers

• Rusha.S.831
    Rusha.S.831 Posts: 105
    Options

Hello @Christina.T.727,

Thank you for contacting us via Brightspace Community!

We may need to look into the possibility of making those changes, I do see we have an active support ticket with you regarding this issue. Please be assured we will be providing more information soon.

Kind Regards,

Rusha