Older YouTube Tutorial Videos

Options
Kevin.H.200
Kevin.H.200 Posts: 11 🌱

Hello,

I can remember a couple years ago on the old community forums there were links to about 11 training videos on YouTube featuring a trainer named Christa. She was really good. There was one video on Grades, one on Assignments, one on Intelligent Agents, etc.

I'm looking for those links again and cannot find them anyplace. Does anyone on here know what recordings I'm talking about or have the links to them? I believe they were made in either 2020 or 2021.

Thank You,

Kevin

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeffrey.M.844
    Options

Hello @Kevin.H.200

I'm not certain which videos specifically you may have encountered, but I suspect some of them may have been layered into our Brightspace Guided Training, of which we have two tracks (Admin and Instructor) and that can be found in the Learning Center.

Have you checked out the Brightspace Guided Training yet?

If you do end up going down that path, I hope it leads you to the specific video you were looking for!

Jeffrey

Learning Administration Manager

• Kevin.H.200
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I don’t see them so far.

It was a community webpage, and listed on it somewhere were links to like 11 or 12 different YouTube videos. Videos might have been unlisted, which is why I had to use the community page to find them.

I want to say there were titled something like “Brightspace QuickStart Tutorial #11 - Intelligent Agents” for example.

I believe the trainer's name was Christa Hardy.

Thanks

Kevin

• Kevin.H.200
    Options

Hi Jeff,

Yes that was it, thank you. Thankfully I also found the page saved in my bookmarks and I've copied the links to each recording into ta text file.

Thanks again!

Kevin