Can subjects be organised/grouped in a different way rather than year/session?

Options

Answers

• Bharti.B.332
    Options

Hello @Rui.X.961

Thank you for contacting us via Brightspace Community!

Could you please elaborate on what part of LE you are checking the subjects in where they are showing in year and session to make sure that we understand your issue correctly?

Thanks,

Bharti

• Rui.X.961
    Rui.X.961 Posts: 6 🔍
    Options

Hello, Bharti

I'm attempting to import over 1000 subjects into the BrightSpace system, and it's important that these subjects have their CSS files integrated into their content. Unfortunately, when I uploaded the content, BrightSpace removed the CSS files within the body tags and even eliminated the head tags from the HTML content (course package).

I'm curious to know how your technical team typically addresses this kind of issue. It seems that the most viable solution would involve implementing override cascading style sheets. However, I've discovered that the changes made through Content Styler don't retroactively affect existing HTML topics; they only take effect for new HTML content topics.

After I complete the import of the course packages, I'm uncertain about how to ensure that my customized CSS file will function properly. Your guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.