How do you export survey results as a pdf?

Options

I'm trying to find an "export" button on the Survey/Statistics page so I can export my survey results as a pdf.
Or is there a different way to do this?

Answers

• Janet.W.813
    Options

Hi Cindy,

If you create a report instead of the Statistics page, that will give you the results in a format that allows you to export as a PDF file.

Let me know if you need instructions on how to create a report for a survey.

Hope that helps!

• Andrea.B.236
    Andrea.B.236 Posts: 183 admin
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @Cindy.Parrish2358 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Brightspace Community!

Part of the issue may be that the Survey Report may need its release conditions set up. We have documentation on how to Set Up Survey Reports.

There are then a few options to View a Survey Report.

Hopefully this helps, and if you have any additional questions please feel welcome to reach out again!

• Terese.D.140
    Terese.D.140 Posts: 4 🔍
    Options
    I found what I needed, but the two links in this response from Andrea do not work.
  • Andrea.B.236
    Andrea.B.236 Posts: 183 admin
    Options

Hi @Terese.D.140 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Brightspace Community and providing us with this feedback!

As our documentation updates with latest improvements and consolidation, sometimes a link may be moved. In this case, the documentation for Surveys can be found in one section now. If you are ever having a problem finding documentation or need help, please do reach out to us!