What is the demographics tool used for? Can we use it in conjunction with User Attributes for...

Options
Rafi.Syed5922
Rafi.Syed5922 Posts: 2 🌱
edited November 2022 in Customer Enablement

What is the demographics tool used for? Can we use it in conjunction with User Attributes for information about our users?

Use case: We need to create quarterly reports on students who have passed exams, along with information about what location they are in and which company they work for. Currently this info is uploaded to User Attributes and just sits there. We can't combine it into our reporting.

Tagged:

Answers

• Scotty.Robinson5392
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Rafi Syed​ Thanks for the question! I've engaged our team internally to see if I can find a Subject Matter Expert to get back to you on this.

• Laura.Janusek4870
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi @Rafi Syed​ - I wanted to let you know that a Data Set for User Attributes has recently been added to Data Hub. Combining this Data Set with others should allow you to create a range of reports. Does this resolve your issue? Did you end up using the demographics tool in the meantime? Thanks!

• Rafi.Syed5922
    Rafi.Syed5922 Posts: 2 🌱
    edited November 2022
    Options

Yes that should solve it. The demographics piece appears to be only related to API's and not a "tool"

• Laura.Janusek4870
    edited November 2022
    Options

Thanks for your response - I'm glad the data set helped out!