Can't See Completion Summary Tab

Jackie.Senuk8827
Jackie.Senuk8827 Posts: 16 🌱
edited November 2022 in Customer Enablement

Any ideas as to why we can’t see the Completion Summary tab on topic pages in one of our courses?

This course has just one module. The module that has 7 topic items (4 web pages, 1 scorm object, 1 quiz and 1 survey). 6 topics are set for automatic completion and 1 topic (the survey) is set as not required.

We can see the Completion Summary tab in other courses, so we don’t know what’s going on in this particular course.

Missing Completion Summary Tab

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tagged:

Answers

• Iwona.S.533
    Iwona.S.533 Posts: 60
    edited November 2022

Hi @Jackie Senuk​ 

How many users are enrolled in this course? It's possible that the Completion Summary tab is hidden due to performance reasons.

Regards,

Iwona

• Jackie.Senuk8827
    edited November 2022

Hi @Iwona Szelag​ ,

Thanks for the response. We have 38,000+ people in this course, as we do in all our other courses.

I just double-checked all other courses, and it turns out we cannot see the completion summary in any of the courses. When I said earlier we could see it in other courses, I was thinking of our testing phases when we have smaller groups enrolled (20 or so learners).

Do you know what the limit is for learners and being able to see the completion summary tab?

Thanks!

• Iwona.S.533
    Iwona.S.533 Posts: 60
    edited November 2022

Hi @Jackie Senuk​ 

I think when there are more than 1000 users in the course the Completion Tab, for the performance reasons, will not be available.

Regards,

Iwona

• Jackie.Senuk8827
    edited November 2022

Thank you for the information @Iwona Szelag​ .