Pulling Reports on Learning Objectives

Options
Luke.Gleadall1030
Luke.Gleadall1030 Posts: 3 🌱
edited November 2022 in Customer Enablement

I have set up an Exam with Learning Objectives attached to the questions. I have attached them to Sections in which some of them are set questions and some of them are randomized. The bit I am struggling with now is that I want to pull a report to see how students are faring against the Learning Objectives based off of their responses to the Exam questions. Does anyone have any ideas how to pull a report against this?

Just to add, my organization does not

have Insights, but would appreciate if anyone could fill me in as to whether

this is covered in Insights.

Tagged:

Answers

• Meredith.S.894
    Meredith.S.894 Posts: 31
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi Luke,

As of now, I don't believe there is any learning objective data in Insights, but there are some data sets in Data Hub that might get you the information you need. Course Learning Outcome Evaluation (CLOE) is an advanced data set, which means you can request one course offering and get all of the sections within it. If that doesn't get you the specific data you're looking for, then try combining the Competency Activity Results and Quiz User Answers data sets. If you haven't already reviewed it, then I'd recommend the [Archived Content] Core Analytics Admin Guide, as it is a good resource for anyone who is still getting familiar with Data Hub. It lists every data set and the information within it and also explains how to set up Data Hub in your learning environment.

Hope that helps!

• Luke.Gleadall1030
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi Meredith,

I am currently an Administrator with my organization but cannot see the Data Hub. Does this need to be turned on by a level above myself? And from there, I should be able to see it in my Settings icon?

Thanks,

Luke

• Meredith.S.894
    Meredith.S.894 Posts: 31
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi Luke,

Data Hub may not be enabled or you just may not have permission to see it with your role.

I would first talk to whoever has a role with more permissions in your organization (maybe a super administrator?), as they may already have set up Data Hub and just need to give your role access to it. If they don't know anything about Data Hub, then direct them to page 15 of the Core Analytics Admin Guide linked in my previous post. That will explain how to set it up in their environment.

• Meredith
  • Luke.Gleadall1030
    edited November 2022
    Options

Thank you, Meredith!