Video: ASC Homepage Navigation
Where is the ASC Homepage?
Once you have registered for a Single Sign on Account for the Community, log in and then access the ASC Homepage from the new Community by following these steps:
1. Log in to the Community.
2. Select the ASC Homepage button from the Community homepage to connect to the ASC Homepage.
Figure: Click the ASC Homepage button on the Community homepage.
Create a Case
- Once logged into the ASC Homepage, under the heading for Manage Cases, select the Open New Case tab.
Figure: Click the Open New Case tab.
2. Fill in the required details on on the case form.
3. Click Submit.
Figure: After filling in your case details, click Submit to submit your case.
Create a Service Request
1. Once logged into the ASC Homepage, under the heading for Manage Cases, click the Service Requests tab.
2. Select a service request option.
Figure: Select your desired service request in the Service Requests tab.
ASC Related Links
ASC Resource List
ASC Case/Request Filtering Documentation
At D2L, we know that a good educator is also a good learner. Our Approved Support Contacts have helped our Community grow and change over time. Your thoughts and guidance are helping us to improve and develop this space. Please continue to improve us with your feedback and thoughts on the future of this space. Leave your ideas in the comments section on this article and we'll use that feedback to implement future changes and improvements to the Community and the Approved Support Contact Homepage.