Welcome

Stefanie.B.518
Stefanie.B.518 Posts: 542 admin
edited April 2023 in Community Corner

Welcome to the Brightspace Community!

Have questions about how to use this space?

Check out our Community Corner Knowledge Base for more information!

Getting Started With Community - Brightspace (d2l.com)

Need a helping hand with something?

You're very welcome to post in this thread and be sure to introduce yourself too!

Comments

• Stefanie.B.518

Hi Community,

I'm Stef Baldwin, Team Lead for the Brightspace Community.

I think of myself as an Educator first, so building a Community where we can learn and grow together is always top of mind. Let's chat about learning material, teaching approaches, or assessment and evaluation- can't wait!

• 😍 The new Brightspace Community is so shiny and beautiful! I love it. Great work everyone!

• Julie.L.787
    Julie.L.787 Posts: 328 ⏸️ Inactive

We are so very excited to be welcoming everyone to the space!

• Tracie.C.432
    Tracie.C.432 Posts: 2 🌱

Hi Everyone,

Looking forward to looking through the content and resources to prepare for the fall semester. It will be here before we know it!!

Best,

Tracie

• Aasim.Y.69
    Aasim.Y.69 Posts: 4
    Hi Community!

Super excited to join this space as a Brightspace Learner to make the most of all the resources the Community has for a successful start to the school year at NYU!

Hope to connect with other learners, educators and admins through here as well.
  • Aasim.Y.69
    Aasim.Y.69 Posts: 4
    Hi Community!

Super excited to join this space as a Brightspace Learner to make the most of all the resources the Community has for a successful start to the school year at NYU!

Hope to connect with other learners, educators and admins through here as well.
  • Stefanie.B.518

✨Oh Hi @Aasim.Y.69 We just couldn't be LUCKIER to have you here as a member of this Community!!!
    We just know you're going to do some INCREDIBLE things this year at School - and any time you want to share, you just know we're going to want to have a little Convo with Community about it! ✨

• Suzanne.S.710
    Suzanne.S.710 Posts: 22 🧭

Hi, this is a question/issue with the Product Ideas Exchange site. We've noticed there's a lack of color contrast for the navigation bar when accessing the PIE (such as Home, Ideas by Status, Post Idea, etc.) These links are in white text, but the background is gray. The blue background for the navigation bar only appears once the user scrolls down the page. Image of the issue.

• Stefanie.B.518

Hi @Suzanne.S.710
    We're very grateful to you for leaving us this note to let us know what you're seeing!
    We're connecting with the PIE Team now to have this addressed.

• JUSTIN.S.9888
    JUSTIN.S.9888 Posts: 2 🔍
    Hello, I am having trouble with my brightspace. I have had to complete an interactive and receive a HIPPA certification for my Pharmacy Technician program and every time I click the link it says error page not found. I have contacted the school and school IT department, and they redirected here to your IT department. I just need to collect my certificate, and the matter will be resolved as I have to have it for graduation.
  • Stefanie.B.518

Hi @JUSTIN.S.9888
    I'm going to send you a direct message to see how we can best help.

Since the training and the certificate are housed on your school's site, the help desk will need to be involved if you're seeing that error- but we can lend a hand to get this sorted.

• Stefanie.B.518

Hi @Suzanne.S.710
    Just wanted to follow up- a change has been made inside of the PIE tool to update the nav link colours.
    Can I trouble you to confirm you're seeing that update as well?
    Grateful to you for connecting with us here!

• Suzanne.S.710
    Suzanne.S.710 Posts: 22 🧭
    edited 2:00PM

Hi @Stefanie.B.518

Thanks for updating the nav link colors! The update looks much better and we appreciate it.