BDS Version 10

Is there documentation anywhere of the specific changes that are coming in v10 of BDS? The update from v8 - v9 was very time intensive for us, so any clue to the extent of the changes before they go into effect would be very helpful.

Comments

• Renee.J.194
    Renee.J.194 Posts: 117

According to the October Release Notes, we will learn in December and need to make the change before March. Hopefully they will do a blog on the changes with recommendations for adjusting, as they have done n the past, around the time of the preview notes. They sometimes link it to High Impact changes as well, I think, but there is nothing there yet. I really hope that as soon as they know for sure what they are changing, they will share.

One thing I do to minimize the impact of the biannual major version changes on our data team's productivity is to be on top of the monthly minor version changes so our data team will have accomplished that work before we get the major version update. Even so, shortening six months to four was not a welcome change for us.