Meeting Recording & Slides - Sept 19 2024 Meeting

Darcy.W.898
Darcy.W.898 Posts: 9
edited September 23 in Social Groups

Hello everyone - here is the link to the meeting recording and the slides from our meeting last week (Sept 19, 2024). The Zoom link for the meeting will be available for 60 days.

Thanks for the great discussion for everyone who joined. If you are watching the recording after and want to provide your feedback or input to the discussion, please feel free to post a message to any of us (Darcy, Jackie or Monica).

Zoom Link:

https://d2l.zoom.us/rec/share/-RJefW4ox2hiWhlPSebDiPQG7DieC2OSwXu-mUKkPrzqvcojBLlnnLCfD7pftUb-.TZJgnchLwEcjXgsU

Passcode: H5uZ9*Ba 

Comments

• Daspina.F.674
    Daspina.F.674 Posts: 2 🌱

Hi team, I am a member of this group but have not received any meeting invites since Mike Moore left and am not able to access the recordings. Can I please be added back to the meetings and provided access to the recordings?

Thanks so much!

Cheers,
    Daspina

• Heidi.J.295
    Heidi.J.295 Posts: 2 🌱
    edited September 23

I also missed getting an invite. How do we get back on that list?

Heidi Jung
    heidi.jung@pfw.edu

I also do not have permission to view the recording.

• Elspeth.M.778
    Elspeth.M.778 Posts: 2 🌱

I cannot view the recording.

• Hi all - the meeting recording link has now been updated. Please let us know if you are still having issues accessing. For those who have asked to be added to the meeting invite list that has now happened as well - please stay tuned!

• Andrew.S.503
    Andrew.S.503 Posts: 3 🌱

Hi @Darcy.W.898 , can I be added to the meeting invite list too please? Thanks!