Takeaways from Small Innovation, Big Impact Podcast

Options

What was one takeaway you had after listening to “Small Innovation, Big Impact”, the first Learning by Association podcast with Artesha Moore? How would you like to implement it into your teaching and learning plan for your association in the upcoming year?

Watch here:

Comments

• Alex.L.241
    Options

To help us get started, I found the section about learning from your competitors and thinking of innovative ways to provide thought leadership to your association members. Artesha provides the example of Netflix's CMO running a course about Leadership and Female Empowerment where she had 5000 viewers sign up to listen to her 7-part series. While this topic has been talked about before, the viewers were interested in her unique perspective, experience, and story. By providing thought leadership, new perspectives, and conversations with unique individuals and organizations through her podcast, we see how we can provide unique content and learning experiences in a market that is saturated with competitors. I am going to take this with me to remember to be inspired by competitors and consider what makes the service/learning I am providing unique to members so I can clearly articulate the value that I am bringing. I look forward to hearing about your takeaways from the podcast!