Hi everyone, We are piloting LO in our organization. I have three questions:What's the best way...

Options
Vandana.Rola6315
Vandana.Rola6315 Posts: 4 🌱
edited November 2022 in Social Groups

Hi everyone,

We are piloting LO in our organization. I have three questions:

1. What's the best way to pull a report of all Learning Outcomes and students' achievements for each activity inside a course? Under Grades - Mastery - I see the list of students and their overall achievements in each LO. However, to see their achievement in each activity, I have to click on their overall achievement for each LO. I want a detailed report for each learning outcome, activity, and students achievement level without clicking on overall achievement for each student?
  2. Can I pull this report for multiple sections using the datahub?
  3. Is there a report that shows if the program-level outcomes are met?

I appreciate your help.

Vandana

Comments

• Andrew.Pronk1231
    Andrew.Pronk1231 Posts: 1
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello @Vandana Rola​ 

Here is a link to some documentation on Outcomes Datasets; I believe you will be able to achieve 1, 2, and 3 using them. Feel free to reach out to myself or @Michael Moore​ if you have further questions.

• Vandana.Rola6315
    edited November 2022
    Options

Thank you, Andrew. I appreciate your help.

Vandana

• Greg.S.985
    Greg.S.985 Posts: 3 🌱
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi Vandana,

Do you have access to the Insights Report Builder (performance+)? I could share our ETL diagrams for the different reports I have created. I made a CLOE type report that shows each outcome and activity score for each student.

• Vandana.Rola6315
    edited November 2022
    Options

Thanks, Greg, we don't have Performance Plus.

Vandana

• Greg.S.985
    Greg.S.985 Posts: 3 🌱
    edited November 2022
    Options

Okay, no problem. The Report Builder is just using the datasets, so if you would like to see what I've done, I'm happy to chat.

• Vandana.Rola6315
    edited November 2022
    Options

Thanks, Greg, for your offer to help. Our DBA is working on the reports. I have contacted him if he has any questions, but I haven't heard back from him yet.

• Cari.R.407
    Cari.R.407 Posts: 2 🌱
    Options

We are new to Brightspace and considering our options for assessing Course and Program Outcomes. Any advice is greatly appreciated! I have some of the same questions that are presented in this thread.