This document lists common log messages that can be received when beginning to develop D2L Standard CSV files or while continuing the administration of D2L Standard CSV after you have gone live with the integration.
Note: This is not comprehensive for all possible log messages. More logs will be added to this listing as necessary to assist new admins with how to resolve issues with their integration. For ease of searching within the Community, an index of the log messages included in the attached document is listed below.
Included Log Messages
- Invalid record length
- invalid opening quote: a quote is found inside a field at line <line>, field:<name>
StandardCSV Spec Violation – OrgUnit
- start_date" must be a string with one of the following formats [YYYY-MM-DD, YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ss.SSS], "end_date" must be a string with one of the following formats [YYYY-MM-DD, YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ss.SSS]
- Missing Required Column(s)
StandardCSV Spec Violation - User
- relationships” must be “|” separated for version 2.0.0. Please see documentation for more detail.
- Missing required column(s)
No org unit mapping found for source systemParent org unit mapping not foundNo user mapping found for source systemNo role mapping found for source systemError processing message
- RoleMapping not found for instructor
- Replaceenrollmentreadimhandler.process – unable to find org unit specified in enrollment request.
- user can not be created. errors: the username supplied is invalid or already in use. please choose a different username
- Unable to save org user
- request.d2lorguser.profile is invalid parameter name:request.d2lorguser.profile
- OrgDefinedid contains invalid characters
- invalid request typename provided. no mapping found for type:<type> in source system:<system>. parameter name:typename
- Violation of unique key constraint ‘uc_im_user_mappngs_orgiduseridsystemid’. cannot insert duplicate key in object ‘dbo.im_user_mappings’. the duplicate key value is (<userid>, <Orgid>, <systemid>).
- cannot insert duplicate key row in object ‘dbo.user_organization_memberships’ with unique index ‘ix_user_organization_memberships_Orgiduniqueidentifier’. the duplicate key value is (<Orgid>, <username>).
ReplaceEnrollmentReadIMHandler.Process – Unable to find org unit specified in enrollment request Unknown file type. Headers do not match manifest versionError threshold has been reached.No handlers were found for type:<handler> in org:<orgid> with extension point:IPSIS
<file> may have charset encoding issues, D2L Standard CSV supports UTF-8 encoding only.SourcedId did not match a valid entry. The mapping may have been deleted.User Mapping not found building relationships, skipping
OrgUnit translation startedOrgUnit translation finishedUser translation startedUser translation finishedEnrollment translation startedEnrollment translation finished