What is Accessibility Academy?
Find free courses on Accessibility, Assistive Technologies and more in the Accessibility Academy, hosted in the Brightspace Learning Center. The courses cater to both novice and expert Brightspace users, covering introductory to advanced topics including specific assistive technology tips.
Who is it for?
D2L Accessibility Academy is the right place for?
- learners with accessibility needs
- instructors with accessibility needs
- instructors, administrators, or others who work with or for people with disabilities
- instructional designers, content developers, or others who design and/or create course content
Learning Center Access is provided to Instructors and Administrators who are currently using Brightspace. You must be signed into the Community with your School or Organization's email address to verify your access to freemium and premium Learning Center content.
The Accessibility Academy is open to verified Brightspace Community members. To access these resources? Register online using your institutional email address. This login will allow you to access all Freemium Resources in the Brightspace Learning Center, including the Accessibility Academy.
Upon successfully submitting the registration form, you will receive email instructions to activate your account.
Note: Verification of your account to enable Accessibility Academy may take up to 48 business hours. Please check your junk folder if you do not receive this email in your inbox.
- Create a Brightspace Community account.
- Log in to Brightspace Community.
- Select Resources > Learner Center from the navigation menu.