IT'S OFFICIAL!! We will be having our next Learning Outcomes Advisory Board meeting at FUSION! ...

Michael.M.227
Michael.M.227 Messages 67
novembre 2022 modifié dans Social Groups

IT'S OFFICIAL!!

We will be having our next Learning Outcomes Advisory Board meeting at FUSION! This will be a combined event for both the K-12 and HE client participants. Breakfast will be provided with this meeting. I will send out a calendar invite and provide the room location information in that invitation as soon as I have it. The breakfast will be on Friday morning, July 22 from 8:00a to 9:00a. (Room location TBD) We will not be able to adequately do a virtual hybrid of this meeting. I will share slides here after the breakfast. Moving forward we will resume our bi-monthly schedule for virtual meetings in September. I look forward to seeing everyone in person if you are attending FUSION.

Mike

Réponses

• Travis.H.362
    Travis.H.362 Messages 24 🧭
    novembre 2022 modifié

Unfortunately didn't make it to Fusion - were there any updates to share? Specifically wondering about the status of functionality to use multiple achievement scales. Thanks!

• Michael.M.227
    Michael.M.227 Messages 67
    novembre 2022 modifié

Hey Travis - our work to support course specific achievement scales is our next major initiative. We are currently in the planning phase for that work.