The goal of this test to answer the following question:
Can Higher Education Instructors locate information more easily using the proposed tool-based navigation structure?
What are your initial impressions of the new proposed structure?
- What do you like?
- What do you dislike?
- You want to learn how to create an assignment with release conditions. Show us where you would look to find this information?
- You want to learn how to grade a quiz using Quick Eval. Show us where you would look to find this information?
Rate the structure
Based upon your navigation experience completing these tasks, rate the navigation structure from 1 to 5. (1 = Strongly Disagree, 2 = Disagree, 3 = Undecided, 4 = Agree, 5 = Strongly Agree)
- New users of Brightspace can locate "get started" content quickly and easily.
- Experienced users of Brightspace can locate content about a particular tool quickly and easily.
- In general, the content navigation structure is organized and easy to understand.