Add existing files from Google Drive to Assignments to include additional files like an assignment outline.
To add existing files from Google Drive to Assignments
- From your course homepage, navigate to Content.
Figure: Course homepage with Content highlighted.
- In the Table of Contents, select the desired module and click Create New.
Figure: Table of Contents in Content with the Create New option highlighted.
- On the What would you like to create? page, click Assignment.
Figure: The What would you like to create? page with Assignment highlighted.
- On the New Assignment page, click the Attach from Google Drive icon.
Figure: New Assignment page with the Attach from Google Drive icon highlighted.
- In the Add Materials dialog, select the file you want to attach and click Add.
- Toggle the assignment Visibility to either Hidden or Visible.
- Click Save and Close.
Figure: The Save and Close and Visibility options.