Integration Pack for Student Information Systems (IPSIS) Grades Export is an add-on to Grades tool. It enables users to export final grades from Brightspace to a SIS that supports the IMS LIS v2.0 standard. The export may be initiated from an export page in Brightspace or grades may be pulled from Brightspace by a process initiated from the SIS.
Grades Export has these features:
- Grade exchange with near-real-time feedback
- Compatible with a SIS supporting LIS v2.0 (for example, Oracle SAIP)
- Exchange in either a push or pull model
- Consistent and familiar Brightspace user interface
- Flexibility to submit symbolic or numeric grades
- Option to restrict submitted grades to released grades only
- Submission of calculated or adjusted final grades
- Grade submission section by section, group by group, or all sections/groups
- Configurable instructions and error messages
Note: Your institution must acquire, implement, and configure a SIS supporting LIS v2.0 independently. This is beyond the scope of this administration guide. Your SIS vendor may be required to configure your SIS to receive or extract grades from this solution.