The plug-in interface for IBulkFileReadyRequestHandler is used create the bulk job and assign files to it so that processing can begin.
The interface implementation is D2L.IM.IPSIS.Bulk.Handlers.IBulkFileReadyRequestHandler.
The IPSIS, Template - Bulk Announce configuration lists provide a starting point for any IPSIS implementation.
The AnnounceBulkDataExchangeHandler (Sort Order = 10) handler is used as a starting point.
The handler performs the following tasks:
- Puts the source system in BulkMode (if it isn't already).
- Checks to see if the job already exists (if the request was initiated from the SIS).
- If the job already exists, the handler ensures that the status is BulkRequestSent (and throw an ArgumentException if it isn't).
- Updates the existing job, for any of the fields that don't already have valid data populated.
- Adds/updates the FileUrlParams and EntityTypeFilterParams.
- Saves the job.
- If the job does not already exist, creates, updates, and saves the bulk job.
- Returns true and continues processing.