The iOS Native Application for Virtual Classroom allows users to join meetings from iOS devices. A native app is required because browsers on iOS do not currently support WebRTC sufficiently for Virtual Classrooms use. The app supports participant-use only, and does not contain presenter capabilities. The app is currently available in English only.
Participant features include:
- View (Presentation, Whiteboard, Shared Desktop, and Webcams)
- Share (Webcam and Audio)
- Chat (Participate in Public and Private)
The participant experience currently does not support File Downloads, Polling or Breakout Rooms.
Currently, Presenter Activities (Desktop Sharing, Presentation, Whiteboard) are unsupported.
To download the iOS native application:
- On an iOS device, navigate to the meeting launch page for a particular Virtual Classroom in order to join a meeting.
- Do one of the following:
- If you have not already downloaded the app, choose the download link on the Meeting welcome page. Alternatively, the app can be downloaded directly from the Apple App Store by searching for Bongo Virtual Classroom.
- If you already have the application, starting the meeting automatically starts the app.