To add Virtual Classroom or Video Assignments to the navbar
For instructors to access Virtual Classroom and Video Assignments, you must add the tools to the navbar. If you are conducting a pilot of the integration, you might only want to add it to certain courses. If you are doing a full deployment, you might want to add it to your default navbars.
- From the Admin Tools menu, click Navigation & Themes.
- Click the name of the navbar that you want to add the link to.
- In the section of the navbar you want to add the link to, click Add Links.
- Search for the navbar link you created in the remote plugin setup.
- Select the navbar link you want to add.
- Click Add.
Video: Add the Virtual Remote Plugin to the navbar