You can configure all text and messaging presented in the IPSIS Grades Export user interface using Language Management. Administrators should review the User Interface and update entry points, instructions, and error messages to suit their institution.
For example, "Export Grades to SIS" might make more sense to your instructors as "Export Grades to PeopleSoft" or "Export Grades to Registrar". You might prefer "Submit Grades" over "Export".
- From the Admin Tools menu on the minibar, select Language Management.
- Click the language that you are using.
- Type a search term next to Search For.
- In the Tool Packages list, select IPSISGrades.
- Select the check box next to a term that you want to customize and then type the custom value.
- After you are satisfied with your changes, click Save and Close.