Class is a synchronous online learning platform that adds training and learning tools to Zoom. Institutions using Zoom and Brightspace are looking for better teaching and learning engagement tools, and institutions not using Zoom are looking to improve their current communication plan with a more integrated experience.
- K-12 schools can reimagine instruction to created enhanced learning opportunities for students and families.
- Higher education institutions can build a connected hybrid environment to maximize student engagement in the classroom.
- Corporate learners can benefit from a transformed workplace with empowered training opportunities to boost engagement.
Links to Resources
How can people integrate Class Technologies within their Learning Environment
Class is currently available as a paid add-on to licensees of the D2L Brightspace Platform within United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. Two types of integrations are available:
- Inside Brightspace: Class and D2L will leverage LTI 1.1 protocols to integrate the two platforms.
- Outside Brightspace: Using the Class app.
Note: Clients must also have Zoom to use the Class integration.