Association Analytics is the leading provider of business intelligence and data analytics for association professionals. They built their platform, Acumen, exclusively for associations with hundreds of pre-built integrations to provide a true 360-degree view of their members. The Acumen D2L Learning module provides an in-depth view of an association’s learning products, including course details, enrollment data, course evaluation data, and other data stored in Brightspace. In addition to LMS data, the Acumen Learning report creates a more holistic learning analytics product by integrating the association’s AMS/CRM data (through Brightspace or direct to source integrations) which allows full visibility into both the courses offered by the association and data on which of their members are enrolling in these courses.
Using the Acumen D2L Learning product, associations can:
- Track key learning KPIs and metrics
- See real-time enrollment and learner trends
- Identify the courses with highest enrollment and completion rates
- View the demographic breakdown of learners across one course or all courses
- Analyze course evaluation data to see which courses have the highest ratings from learners
- Analyze course testing data
- Track a single learner's enrollments, scores, and ratings.
Th Acumen D2L Learning Module also goes beyond standard learning with the following advanced analytics functions:
- Recommend or auto-enroll members in courses based on user attributes, roles, and behaviors.
- Benchmark between courses and learning cohorts using all the aggregated data across the course catalog.
- Track and recommend learning journeys.
- Use predictive analytics to determine the most likely members to attend/enroll in a course.
- Report on overlapping enrollments across the course catalog.
Links to Resources
- Brightspace IntegrationHub: Association Analytics Acumen
- Association Analytics Support Site
- Video: Watch a 3-min Demo of Acumen
How can people integrate Acumen within their Learning Environment
Acumen is an add-on package to Brightspace, purchased directly from Association Analytics.
The Association Analytics software is cloud-based and hosts data with Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the United States. When purchased and set up, Acumen pulls data from your Brightspace instance to analyze.