Copyleaks is an API integration and open-source solution that offers content authentication as well as plagiarism and copyright infringement detection for any platform. Copyleaks uses an exclusive AI-powered text analysis to identify potential plagiarism and paraphrasing across nearly every language, uncover AI-generated content, verify authenticity and ownership, and empower error-free writing.
By going beyond word-for-word detection, Copyleaks is the only platform that:
- Detects AI-generated content, including ChatGPT4
- Detects multiple forms of paraphrasing
- Performs image-based text plagiarism detection
- Exposes attempts to deceive detection software
- Detects plagiarism in source code
The Copyleaks integration currently works with LTI 1.1, but is on track to upgrade to LTI 1.3 later this year.
For more information about Copyleaks, visit IntegrationHub.