Approved Support Contacts: Filter for all cases created on a specific day
This article provides instructions for filtering cases in the Approved Support Contact homepage to show all cases created by ASCs in the organization on a specific day.
Find more filtering documentation like this on the Approved Support Contacts: Case Filtering Page.
Review a Video Tutorial that shows how to create this custom list view.
Review a Transcript of the Video.
View cases created on a specific day
1) On the ASC homepage, navigate to “MyCases,” and select the cog icon labelled “List View Controls” and select "New"
Figure: The New option in List View Controls.
2) Name your new list view and select "save" ex: Cases Created on August 8th, 2019
*Note* It is not possible to share your list view with other ASCs at your organization. Only you will be able to see your custom list view. It is recommended to keep the radio button "Only I can see this list view" selected for this reason.
Figure: The New List View dialog.
3) A "Filters" menu will open when your custom list view has been created.
*Important Note* The Radio Button must be changed from "My Cases" to "All Cases," then select Done
Figure: The Filter by Owner menu.
4) Select the "Add Filter" hyperlink
Figure: The Filters menu showing the applied Filter by Owner option.
5) Select the drop down menu labelled "Field" select "Date/Time Opened," set the Operator drop down menu to "equals," and the value to the date you would like to filter for. Please note that you must list the date by day/month/year or day/month/year hour:minute am/pm
Then select done and save, to apply these settings.
Figure: The Filters menu showing the Filter by Owner option and the Date/Time Opened option.
Approved Support Contacts: Case Filtering
ASC Resource List