Approved Support Contacts: Filter for all cases that require additional information for D2L to continue the investigation
This article provides instructions for filtering cases in the Approved Support Contact homepage to show all cases created by ASCs in the organization that can not proceed without further information to assist D2L in the investigation.
Find more filtering documentation like this on the Approved Support Contact Case Filtering Page.
Review a video of how to create this custom list view.
Review video transcript.
All cases that require additional information for D2L to continue the investigation
1) On the ASC homepage, navigate to “MyCases,” and select the cog icon labelled “List View Controls” and select "New"
2) Name your new list view and select "save" ex: Waiting on Information
*Note* It is not possible to share your list view with other ASCs at your organization. Only you will be able to see your custom list view. It is recommended to keep the radio button "Only I can see this list view" selected for this reason.
Figure: The New List View dialog.
3) A "Filters" menu will open when your custom list view has been created.
*Important Note* The Radio Button must be changed from "My Cases" to "All Cases," then select Done
Figure: The Filter by Owner menu.
4) Select the "Add Filter" hyperlink
Figure: The Filters menu showing the Filter by Owner option.
5) Select the drop down menu labelled "Field" select "Status," set the Operator drop down menu to "equals," and the value to "Waiting on Client".
Select Save to to apply these settings.
Figure: The Filters menu showing applied filters.
Figure: The List View Controls menu showing the New option.
Approved Support Contacts: Case Filtering
ASC Resource List