What is changing?
- “Update LE Org Name” is being removed. These requests continue to be a self-serve option using the Org Unit Editor.
- “Deploy Bulk Tools” is being removed because these tools are automatically implemented with Core.
- “Enable YouSeeU” is being renamed to “Enable Bongo” to accurately reflect its product name of Bongo.
- “Request Data Purge” is being renamed to “Enable Data Purge” to better reflect use of this feature.
- Some field changes within the requests have been updated to make submitting requests more efficient by capturing only the necessary data to complete the request.
Here is what the new Service Requests screen looks like:
Figure: The new Service Requests tab.
How can I provide feedback about these changes?
Leave your feedback in the comments section in this article.
Who do I contact if I have issues accessing this page?
Contact your Technical Account Manager or Customer Success Manager
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact your Technical Account Manager or your Customer Success Manager.