This article provides instructions for filtering cases in the Approved Support Contact homepage to show cases created by ASCs in the organization.
Find more filtering documentation like this on the Approved Support Contact Case Filtering Page.
Cases Created by ASCs
1) On the ASC homepage, navigate to “MyCases,” and select the cog icon labelled “List View Controls” and select "New"
2) Name your new list view and select "save" ex: Cases Created by ASCs
Note: It is not possible to share your list view with other ASCs at your organization. Only you will be able to see your custom list view. It is recommended to keep the radio button "Only I can see this list view" selected for this reason.
Figure: The New List View dialog.
3) A "Filters" menu will open when your custom list view has been created.
Important: The Radio Button must be changed from "My Cases" to "All Cases," then select Done.
Figure: The Filter by Owner menu.
4) Select the "Add Filter" hyperlink
Figure: The Filters menu showing the applied filters.
5) Select the drop down menu option labelled "Field" and select "Admin Support Contact," set the Operator drop down menu to "equals," and the value to "True".
Select Save to to apply these settings.
Figure: The My Cases tab in Manage Cases.
Figure: The List View Controls menu with the New option highlighted.
Approved Support Contacts: Case Filtering
ASC Resource List